Once you’ve signed up, you’re considered a member but you cannot view threads or post on threads. In order to do these, you need to level up.
Click ‘등업신청’ on the left hand side.
On the text box, write your [Username / Name / Age / Gender / Location / Reason of joining]
Make sure to tick the “lock” button before clicking register or “등록”.
- You can only write in English or Korean.
- If your application is accepted, your application will be moved to “등업완료” and you will now be able to view threads like “FROM.연석” and “DEAR.연석”.
- If your application is rejected, your application will be moved to “등업리턴”. It is the last button on the LEVEL UP section.
- If your application is rejected, you can register again.
- Your username must be only in English or Korean.
- Maximum of 5 letters in Korean and 10 letters in English without spaces.
- If your username is in Korean, You cannot use ㅡ, ㄹ,ㄱ etc. on their own – they must form a word.
- Your username must not contain special characters e.g. ★, ♥, ♡, etc., punctuation marks and spaces.
- Your username must not contain “Yoo Yeon Seok” or “Yeon Li Ji” in all forms.
- Your username must not contain any profanity or slang.
Prepared by : tokkipanda