On the 2nd episode of Youth over Flowers Laos team, the three rode bicycles on their way to Blue Lagoon. At one point, they got greedy and they managed to exchange it with the production crew’s motorbikes. But in the end, they questioned themselves, “Why did we do that?”, worried and uneasy about what they did.
For the whole story, stay tuned to the english subbed release by following @GBchungchoon on twitter and ggotbodachungchoon.wordpress.com.
1. [+779, -23] Why are those three so niceㅋㅋㅋㅋ they’re really compassionate. There’s no way you wouldn’t like them. Only keep the positive replies in your heart, and hwaiting!
2. [+780, -24] Baro kept worrying, he couldn’t even play properly… It’s definitely not because they took their motorbikes away. Everytime I see them I feel a bit of pity.
3. [+666, -26] Depressing…ㅋㅋ They’re so compassionate and nice. I fell for them.
4. [+56, -2] But honestly, the staff that was on the ride with baro kept giving a look… If it’s a freedom vacation, they should just make them travel freely. Why say you’re tired and the words that you can’t keep? Of course, that’s why they couldn’t feel anything but be sorry..;
5. [+39, -5] they’re so compassionate… Imagine how hard it must have been. Riding a bicycle is hard. In the wet street… Don’t worry about internet bullying. The show is fun.
Translation by : Tokkipanda
Brought to you by Yeoniverse ~ Yoo Yeon Seok IFC