On Monday night, Ep. 61 of JTBC’s Please Take Care of My Refrigerator episode which Yoo Yeon Seok and Moon Chae Won guest in was aired (He was in the previous episode as well but the episode was featuring on Moon Chae Won’s fridge)
Moon Chae Won mentioned her hobby of reading palms and the chefs one by one went to get their hands read. She read about “Byeontaesong” line which make a chef perplexed thinking it meant that he is a pervert, lol. But Moon Chae Won explained that “byeontaesong” isn’t really a bad thing like pervert, but more like an emotional factor that makes relationship fun (special thanks to Tokkipanda for the explanation! ♡). And it seems like Yoo Yeon Seok’s “byeontaesong” level was the highest of them all? Ahaha.
Chef Hong asked Moon Chae Won how does Yoo Yeon Seok’s lips feel like and that set both of them awkward. haha. But Moon Chae Won mentioned that she was actually having a cold when they shoot the kissing scenes in Mood of the Day. She had to take medicines, went to do the scene and kiss him, took medicine again, before kissing him again. She didn’t want to pass the cold to Yoo Yeon Seok.
And now onto his fridge!
It was fun to see the content of Yoo Yeon Seok’s fridge. It was full, filled with food and love from his mom, his fans as well as Hojun ❤
Look at those side dishes from his mom, healthy drinks and food for his vocal health in cute jars from his fans, and a bottle of Ugandan honey that Hojun gifted him. And as expected of him, his fridge is well organised.
Aside from food, he stored polaroid films and facial masks in his fridge too! xD
He mentioned that him and Hojun frequently go to each other’s house. When asked about the bottle of Kopke Porto Wine in his fridge, he mentioned that he, Hojun and Baro drank a 3 years old wine together and the boys love it so much. After the drinking session, he went to sleep leaving the boys on their own. Hojun took out the 20 years old wine and they both drank a lot of the wine, without him. lol
He requested the chefs to prepare dishes that is healthy for the first round, and then dishes that go well with wine for the second round. He loves the first dish not only because it is healthy, but it is also unique. He also commented that he couldn’t guess where the dishes come from. It feels like he’s on travel and that he doesn’t need to travel to taste dishes like that.
Looks like he enjoyed the food prepared by the chefs so much, especially the Onion Chicken Steak by Chef Sam Kim ♡ And he even took polaroid photos of the chefs as well ❤
We are regret to inform that YeoNiverse isn’t planning to sub the episode at the moment 😦 Anyway, here are the raw videos of the episode ~
Also, read the netizen comments on Yoo Yeon Seok guesting on the show!
1. [+509, -10] I watched Youth Over Flowers and I can believe a man like this if I go anywhere with him and seems like we can go to anywhere…
2. [+438, -5] If people does self management too seriously, they can lost their humanity but he got home education well so his personality is great too.
3. [+361, -10] He did a good job in expressing the taste and it looks that he has good manner too haha hope you keep going and be successful!
4. [+267, -10] As expected from Yoo Yeon Seok…. ㅠ
5. [+231, -4] Chilbongie is so cool 😄…..
6. [+97, -1] Beside the appearance, a man who has personality like him is my ideal type but there aren’t men like him around me…;;;;
7. [+88, -4] Even though he played “yangachi” role in “A Werewolf Boy”, there is no “yangachi” like that. His image changes in every project. He played the younger role of Yoo Ji Tae and like Yoo Ji Tae he did both good and evil roles.
(*Yangachi = the person who behaves very crude, coarse and do evil things like picking a pocket or threaten some younger people for money, acts like a school gang or so)
8. [+85, -3] I watched the broadcast, he really has manner. I can see in his eyes that he respects all the chefs. It’s awesome that he helped chef-nim taking photos too ㅠㅠ.
9. [+75, -1] He is so charming. As expected Chilbong is Yoo Yeon Seok~~
10. [+89, -6] I agree with the title “gentleman’s formula”. So awesome Yoo Actor!
Original article from Osen via Naver
Translated by Rynn_peace. Brought to you by YeoNiverse.
Video source : hot9012 Dailymotion
Special thanks to Kaylanurul for the help with this post ❤