On April 25th morning, several media outlets released the pictorial photos of Yoo Yeon Seok and Son Ho Jun for The Traveller magazine May 2016 issue. The photos were taken at the end of February and early March, when the two boys went to America (by boarding Delta Airlines from Seoul straight to Seattle) for the photoshoot.
From the photos, we get to see glimpses of their activities there – observing breathtaking nature’s view at Yosemite National Park, went fishing at Lake Tahoe and walk around in Virginia City.
They. are. just. so. handsome.
I believe there will be more photos to be revealed later but for now let’s take a lot at the top comments on the photoshoot article ^^
- [+681, -19] *San Chae hates this pictorial (T/N: *San Chae is the cute puppy in 3 Meals A Day – Fishing Village, who was involved in the love triangle with Ho Jun and Yeon Seok. Haha)
- [+474, -19] The two of them together is a good view to see~ ^^ (T/N: not so sure of this comment’s exact translation. sorry ^^;;)
- [+387, -20] Anticipating for Yeon Seok Ho Jun pictorial~♡♡
- [+365, -18] It’s really good to see the two of them
- [+295, -19] So cool. I am looking forward for The Traveller May issue ^^
- [+118, -4] Two pure guys with beautiful friendship, be happy for a long long time
- [+101, -5] Yoo Yeon Seok is hardworking, going for travels dilligently too. So envious. The role model of my life.